Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dun dun dahhhh.....

Does anyone else get sick when they think of cooking for somebody new???? Like not Family not friends but a new newwwww person? I let matt invite a man he does webwork and marketing for dinner tonight...the pork chop meal, the meal I have never made or tried in my life. I swear I felt like I was having president Obama or Marie Claire over or something. At least I have a newborn....or somewhat of a newborn???? I can say he kept me up all night, or he cried the whole time I was trying to cook! Thank god everything turned out perfect, even more than perfect.... He went back for THIRDS! Holla. Thus the reason I made this blog....all this food, honestly if I can make it anyone can. I do have a knack on what spices to use and when and I give my mom that credit, she never made a dull meal. Ilove cooking, but I want to know its gonna be darn good or I'm not wasting my time. They say food is the way to a mans heart? If so I'm flowing through the arterys as we speak! I'll get there...I'd say about now were in the colon though...I like my food spicy, flavorful and lots of it. :) healthy food is good, and good for you but excuse my language so fucking blahhhhhh! There are a few I like though, and one is cabbage Hotdish which I will also post! Anyhow...wanted to chat or rant a bit...on to posting this delish pork chop delight..... Whatever shall I name it????? Anyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment