Monday, August 8, 2011

Mamas amazing spaghetti!

So this one I have to give credit to my mom,this has been around for years and is one of my family favorites, jack talks about It even the next day, it's too good not to share! I add a bit more spice than she did...;)

What you need

1 lean beef
2 small cans of tomato paste
1 box of spaghetti noodles, whichever you prefer...I like regular
1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
2 tbs parsley
1 tbs garlic powder
1 tbs salt
1 tsp pepper
1 dash of sugar
1 tsp basil
2 eggs
3 tbs of olive oil
3 cans (use your tomato paste) of hot water


In separate bowl prepare your sauce

Mix olive oil, tomato paste, cans of water, basil, salt pepper and sugar...mix well


This is messy so take off any jewelry! Start by mixing your raw hamburger with you Parmesan cheese, mix the 2 eggs in, add garlic, parsley, and 1 tsp of salt....mix well ( with hands)once ready either make into balls and put them I. Saucepan to fry or place the whole mixing into saucepan and ground (I like it this way) brown meet until it is cooked, place on low then add your sauce, stir together and cover to let sit for 1 hour!

I like to make my own garlic bread using a loaf of Italian bread, cut as thick or thin as you please, spread butter add garlic and little basil, you can add cheese also if you would like, bake at 375 for 8-9 minutes!

Boil noodles!

Dish up and eat until you POP!!!

- a fun way to get your kiddie to eat is to make spaghetti sandwich....using your bread and spaghetti!

No comments:

Post a Comment