Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Veggie pizza. Kids LOVE

So lately, I have been running out of ideas for lunch....with Jack. Cooking for a 3 year old is like cooking for a wolf pack, they are hungry but no time to sit, and you get one chance to impress....ONE, so you better make it good! After serving him pb and j the last 2 weeks....no lie. I decided he needed to step outside the box :) and I took the leap....I remember being at one of my moms house parties and somebody brought this....not sure who so I don't know who to give credit to so let's just say me.....kiddingggggg....any who,

What you need..
Package of pillsbury crescent rolls
1 pack of cream cheese
Veggies, whichever you like......I like carrots, tomatoes, cauliflower and broccoli

Roll out the rolls like a pizza , bake in oven at 375 for 15 min...or until risen...take out and cool....spread warmed up cheese all over dough....


Chop veggies finely....I use a pampered chef chopper....super fast!


Sprinkle veggies on top of pizza....cut into squares and serve. Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment