Monday, August 8, 2011

What's for dinner?

This question used to scare my stomach right out of me....literally making me not hungry, and ready to dig into the cans of my all time favorite spaghetti o's...leaving my husband (who hates these cans of throw up smelling noodles) to say "let's just go out to eat"! And that my friends was music to my ears, I didn't have to cook and worry about spending an hour on something only to have it not turn out or have a very extra hungry husband who didn't like my food! Now you have to remember, growing up my mom was kitchen diva queen to the highest level....always trying new dishes, making dessert and then doing dishes. I found that ok, but as I grew up, got married and had kids of my own, it was more difficult! Matt (my husband) bless his heart, is so picky....he doesn't like sweet sauce, he hates creamy ranch or cream cheese sauces, he gets sick of food fast....blah blah blah :). My 3 Year old....well that number just says it all! After looking at different recipes online, I thought to myself....this looks good, and if it's not....I can just blame the other ding dong mom who made it, YESSSSSSS! After trying the "good" ones, I had a happy family but needed to adjust to make everyone happy, either by adding cheeses, hot sauce or more tame sauces! This blog is not only going to teach you only the best tasting family faves, but also ways to accommodate the whole family, kids too! I hope you all enjoy as much as I'm sure I will!!!!! Heres to fast forks, full bellies and no need to even ask for dessert :)

Tara

1 comment: